There are times when you want to kick back and relax but you get a call, and your friends want to come over for dinner. There is no food in the fridge, and the thought of going out for dinner is a hustle. What do you do? Put on the chef hat and start cooking.
There are perfect home recipes available on Bakedcomfortfood that are simple and take the shortest time to prepare. One such recipe is the lasagna casserole. The hour-long cooked meal is the perfect answer to time-barred cooking and is sure to leave your visitors asking for more if you get it right. This recipe will guide you on the right path.
The Preparation Stage
It takes 15 minutes to prepare the ingredients for a lasagna casserole meal. The quantities in this recipe fit an eight plate meal. You can always add or decreasing the ingredient portions depending on the size of guests. You will need the following:
- One pound ground beef
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- Three cups of (40 Percent) cottage cheese
- Half a teaspoon pepper
- Two tablespoons of dried parsley flakes
- One pound of medium pasta shells. The shells are to be cooked and drained.
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Two eggs, lightly beaten.
- Four cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cooking the Lasagna Casserole
- Stir-fry your beef on a large skillet on medium heat. Prepare it until the meat is well drained, then sprinkle some salt and a quarter portion of the half teaspoon pepper. Ensure that the meat is seasoned with salt and pepper reasonably.
- Properly mix in your pasta, the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, 3 of the 4 cups of cottage cheese, parsley, pepper, and eggs into a large bowl. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish. Spread the cooked beef on the broth as well as spaghetti sauce.
- Place the dish and its contents in an oven, cover the dish and let it bake for 45 minutes at 50 degrees. Spread the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered for a further 15 minutes. The meal will be done when all the cheese is melted.
- Let the casserole cool for 10 minutes before serving.
The burst of taste is just one highlight of the lasagna casserole. The nutritional value is the other benefit you and your guests will gain with every bite. Their appreciation will be a confirmation you can prepare a lasagna casserole thanks to the Bakedcomfortfood lasagna casserole recipe.